Featured Local Job: Weekday Assembler
Beverage-Air is hiring for immediate needs in Brookville!
As an Assembler (4 days/10-hours, Monday-Thursday) you will lend a hand in creating innovative, high-quality refrigeration products. You will receive a 5% employer match on 6% employee contribution to 401(k) – worth $1,400; pay progression review 12 months after hire date; 80 hours of holiday pay; and first-year paid vacation of up to 40 hours!
What You’ll Do:
- Work within a team to assemble components or entire units
- Perform varied tasks
- Conduct quality inspections on parts and products
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
What You Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Teamwork – you work well with others and like to collaborate
- Attention to detail – you pay attention to the little things that make a difference
- Manual dexterity – you work well with your hands
- Focus – you work quickly while staying focused for extended periods
- Organization – you believe in “a place for everything and everything has its place.”
- Accountability – you can be trusted and relied upon
- Self-motivation – you meet or exceed performance goals without someone looking over your shoulder
Beverage-Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Pay: $13.50 per hour
Applications are being accepted both on the website and at their site in Brookville.
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.