Clarion Hospital Reports 13 New COVID-19 Cases
The previous report was released on Monday, April 12, 2021.
Butler Health System COVID-19 Update April 14, 2021:
Total tests thru 4/13/2021: 12,798
Test obtained at CH outdoor facility: 10,830
Butler Memorial Hospital
Total tests thru 4/13/2021: 44,666
Tests obtained at BMH outdoor facility: 17,580
Hospital Inpatients as of 4/14/2021, 9:00 a.m.:
Clarion Hospital: 4 patients. 2 suspected. 2 confirmed. 0 ICU.
Butler Memorial Hospital: 20 patients. 1 suspected. 19 confirmed. 2 ICU.
Department of Health Reporting: Butler Memorial Hospital reported one death on April 12, 2021.
– All Pennsylvanians 16 and older are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
– The vast majority of patients sick enough to be admitted for COVID-19 have not been vaccinated.
– Anybody 16 and older may now register and receive the vaccine.
– COVID-19 continues to spread in the community. Everything you know about safe practices still applies. Vaccines save lives. Encourage family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors to get vaccinated.
– Wear a mask.
– Maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
– Avoid events and gatherings. They contribute to and cause community spread.
– Cover your mouth and nose when in public spaces. Wash your hands frequently. Don’t touch your face. Cover coughs and sneezes.
– If you feel sick, stay home.
Specimen Collection Sites
The specimen collection site in Clarion is at the Health Complex Building, 1st Floor, 24 Doctors Lane, Suite 100, Clarion.
The specimen collection site in Butler is at 304 Delwood Road, Butler.
Note: BHS reports its data only. PA DOH data and other sources may be different due to differences in data collection and format.
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.