Clarion Hospital Reports 13 New COVID-19 Cases
The previous report was released on Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
Butler Health System COVID-19 Update May 3, 2021:
Total tests thru 5/02/2021: 13,113
Test obtained at CH outdoor facility: 11,100
Butler Memorial Hospital
Total tests thru 5/02/2021: 46,722
Tests obtained at BMH outdoor facility: 17,988
Hospital Inpatients as of 5/03/2021, 9:00 a.m.:
Clarion Hospital: 3 patients. 0 suspected. 3 confirmed. 1 ICU.
Butler Memorial Hospital: 8 patients. 0 suspected. 8 confirmed. 3 ICU.
Department of Health Reporting: Butler Memorial Hospital reported one death on April 30, 2021.
– Vaccine is readily available. Scheduled appointments and walk-ins are being accepted at Clarion and Butler vaccination clinics.
– Wear a mask.
– Maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
– Avoid events and gatherings. They contribute to and cause community spread.
– Cover your mouth and nose when in public spaces. Wash your hands frequently. Don’t touch your face. Cover coughs and sneezes.
– If you feel sick, stay home.
Specimen Collection Sites
The specimen collection site in Clarion is at the Health Complex Building, 1st Floor, 24 Doctors Lane, Suite 100, Clarion.
The specimen collection site in Butler is at 304 Delwood Road, Butler.
Note: BHS reports its data only. PA DOH data and other sources may be different due to differences in data collection and format.
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.