Featured Local Job: Part-Time Assembly Line Worker
Beverage-Air, in Brookville, currently has openings for Part-Time/Summer Employment – Assembly Line Workers.
As a part-time Assembler, you will lend a hand in creating their innovative, high-quality refrigeration products.
- Monday – Wednesday/7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- On-the-job training
- No nights or weekends!
What You’ll Do:
- Work within a team to assemble components or entire units
- Use hand tools
- Perform varied tasks
- Conduct quality inspections on parts and products
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Move objects up to 50 pounds
What You Bring:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Safety Mindfulness – you actively notice new things, think while you are working, and plan ahead what you will do next
- Teamwork – you work well with others and like to collaborate
- Attention to detail – you pay attention to the little things that make a difference
- Manual dexterity – you work well with your hands
- Focus – you work quickly while staying focused for extended periods
- Organization – you believe in “a place for everything and everything has its place.”
- Accountability – you can be trusted and relied upon
- Self-motivation – you meet or exceed performance goals without someone looking over your shoulder
Beverage-Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Job Type: Part-time, temporary
Pay: $15.00 per hour
How to apply: Visit https://beverage-air.com/careers/ and click on “Apply Now”.
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.