Featured Local Job: Physical Therapy Rehab Aide/Tech
Definition: A rehab aide/tech is a non-licensed person who assists a licensed physical therapist or physical therapist assistant with the delivery of rehabilitation.
Skills: Excellent people skills, ability to work at a fast pace, multi-tasking, flexibility in the performance of daily tasks as well as scheduling, professional appearance/conduct, dedication to wellness and health, typing, general knowledge of exercise and associated terminology, and the ability to work well with support/licensed staff.
Hours: Part-time 25-30 hours per week. Start times could begin at 6:30 a.m. and can conclude at 6:30 p.m.
Pay is $12/hr.
Where: West Park Rehab, Franklin and Seneca office
Benefits: Paid vacation, holidays.
- Check-in any patient that is waiting in the lobby
- Maintain all recommendations from CDC and the Department of Health
- Perform the initial intake of new patients before the initial evaluation. Requires basic computer knowledge, excellent communication skills, and professionalism.
- QA charts- Requires a high level of attention to detail
- Prepare rehab and exercise equipment to be readied for patient care
- Change out room linens (clean table and equipment: bolsters, machines)
- Ensure that every room has the proper equipment: cupboard, linens, timer, bell)
- Set up equipment in preparation for patient care
- Assist with wellness clients (non-therapy) which could include initial instruction on gym equipment and assist with exercises
- Accompany dependent patients in/out of the clinic or to the restroom if they need supervision
- Assist the therapist with exercise as needed for more involved patients
- Wash, fold laundry, and maintain in-room stock
- Assist with housekeeping as needed (empty trash, sweep, general cleaning / disinfecting of rooms/restrooms, push vacuum, wipe treatment tables). Since Covid this requires that every piece of equipment, every surface, and every area be sanitized after any patient contact.
To apply: Forward resume to [email protected] or mail to 571 Pone Ln, Franklin, PA 16323
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.