Featured Local Job: Full-Time LPN
Clarion Forest VNA is now hiring for a full-time LPN for the Clinical Information Department.
This individual would be responsible for computer data entry, faxing and copying necessary paperwork for patient records, properly coding patients to ensure proper billing to insurance companies, communicating effectively with other staff members regarding patient information as well as many other clerical duties and tasks.
- Licensed as LPN in Pennsylvania
- Previous experience ICD coding preferred
- The ability to deal with people in a calm and pleasant manner
- Ability to use a telephone
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Ability to prioritize the importance of communications received
- Ability to complete work in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to work well with other people as well as independently
- Highly organized individuals are a plus
- Medium-High level of computer experience
- Experience in general office work is highly preferred.
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
WAGE NEGOTIABLE DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE LEVEL/QUALIFICATIONS.
Benefits for full-time employees include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance paid time off, and more!
For more information please contact Human Resources at 814-297-8400. EOE
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.