Featured Local Job: Residential or General Real Estate Appraiser
Burns and Burns Associates, in Clarion, currently has an opening for a Full-time Residential or General Real Estate Appraiser.
Must be willing to travel in and around Clarion County and surrounding counties
- Perform technical appraisal work for individuals and appraisal companies
- Perform appraisals on residential land and properties of one-to-four dwelling units, which involves research and mathematical calculations, conducting analysis, and applying the three approaches to value (market, cost, and income) as necessary, primarily utilizing the market approach
- Travel to field sites to perform appraisals
- Perform related work as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the techniques used to appraise the value of residential real estate.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations pertaining to real estate.
- Knowledge of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Ability to read and interpret technical information.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations necessary to appraise real estate.
- Ability to analyze and interpret real estate data.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING: Possession of a valid Pennsylvania Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser certification.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: Possession of a valid PA Driver’s License.
Apply on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/2281644318817599/?source=job_ats or e-mail [email protected]
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.