SPONSORED: Beverage-Air Corporation Manufacturing Seeking Full-Time Fabrication Press Operator
As a Fabrication Press Operator, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining fabrication equipment used in the production of our innovative, high-quality refrigeration products. They have a great deal to offer: 5% employer match on 6% employee contribution to 401(k), pay progression review 12 months after hire date, holiday pay, first-year paid vacation of up to 40 hours, and health insurance eligibility the first of the month, following hire date. Plus, earn a monthly production bonus of up to one (1) extra dollar for every hour worked in a month for reaching production targets!
One Shift Available:
Monday through Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. (10 hours) – Starting hourly rate of $13.50 plus $1.00/hour shift differential
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – they will train you! Experienced operators may be offered up to $18.50 (with 5+ years of relevant, manufacturing experience)
What You’ll Do:
– Identify and report any safety hazards or concerns.
– Set up, operate, and maintain presses, shears, and other press department equipment.
– Set up various jobs from instructions, drawings, or blueprints.
– Select various machine speeds, dies, and settings for different metal thicknesses and part sizes.
– Recognize faulty performance promptly in order to avoid damage to dies
– Inspect dies and punches before and after each use, and report defects
– Move objects up to 50 pounds
– Stand for prolonged periods
What You Bring:
– High school diploma or equivalent preferred
– Prior experience in metal fabrication is a plus
– Safety Mindfulness – you actively notice new things, think while you are working, and plan ahead what you will do next
– Attention to detail – you are careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
– Teamwork – you work well with others and like to collaborate
– Basic mathematical skills – you can make calculations of amounts, sizes or other measurements by adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
– Basic reading skills – you can understand written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents
Job Type: Full-time
Work Environment: Noisy; varying temperatures, depending upon season
Work Authorization: No calls or agencies please. Beverage-Air will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire
Equal Opportunity Employer: Beverage-Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Copyright © 2022 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.