SPONSORED: Beverage-Air Corporation Manufacturing Hiring for Assembly Line Worker
As an Assembler, you will lend a hand in creating innovative, high-quality refrigeration products. You will receive 5% employer match on 6% employee contribution to 401(k) – worth at least $1,400; pay progression review 12 months after hire date; holiday pay; and first- year paid vacation of up to 40 hours! Plus, earn a monthly production bonus of up to one (1) extra dollar for every hour worked in a month for reaching production targets!
Two Shifts Available:
1. Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (10 hrs.) – Starting hourly rate from $13.50 (no experience required – we will train you) up to $18.50 (with 5+ years of relevant, manufacturing experience)
2. Friday through Sunday, 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (12 hrs.) – Starting hourly rate from $15.50 (no experience required – we will train you) up to $20.50 (with 5+ years of relevant, manufacturing experience) and overtime pay for any hours worked over 36 in a pay period
What You’ll Do:
· Work within a team to assemble components or entire units
· Use hand tools
· Perform varied tasks
· Conduct quality inspections on parts and products
· Prepare finished products for shipment
· Maintain a clean and orderly work area
· Move objects up to 50 pounds
What You Bring:
· Prior experience working as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product in a manufacturing environment is a plus!
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· Teamwork – you work well with others and like to collaborate
· Attention to detail – you pay attention to the little things that make a difference
· Manual dexterity – you have the ability to move your hand quickly, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects
· Focus – you work quickly while staying focused for extended periods
· Organization – you believe in “a place for everything and everything has its place.”
· Accountability – you can be trusted and relied upon
· Self-motivation – you meet or exceed performance goals without someone looking over your shoulder
Job Type: Full-time
Work Environment: Noisy; varying temperatures, depending upon season
Work Authorization: No calls or agencies please. Beverage-Air will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire
Equal Opportunity Employer: Beverage-Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
Pay: $13.50 – $20.50 per hour
Copyright © 2022 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.