Featured Local Job: Automotive Service Advisor
Wednesday, July 6, 2022 @ 08:07 AM
Clarion Ford Chrysler currently has an opening for an Automotive Service Advisor.
- Overseeing operations in an auto service unit to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Contacting clients and schedule them to bring vehicles to their unit for repairs
- Overseeing the inspection of automobiles to identify faulty components and facilitate the process for repairs
- Supervising the activities of automotive service technicians to ensure efficient job performance and timely repairs
- Maintaining accurate record of all accounts and relevant financial information
- Monitoring inventory to regulate and ensure availability of required vehicle parts
- Ensuring automotive service staff comply with environmental laws and regulations
- Overseeing the procurement of vehicle parts, automotive equipment, and various other items required in an auto service department
- Evaluating the performance of automotive service staff in order to acknowledge efficient employees and guide underperforming ones
- Listening to client complaints and assisting in addressing their issues and resolving challenges
- Overseeing the disposal of wastes such as used engine oil and soot to ensure adherence to health and safety laws
- Assigning and scheduling work duties to auto service staff according to their skills
- Following up with customers to obtain feedback and ensure they are satisfied with the received service
- Attending workshops and studying relevant publications to stay up-to-date with developments in the automotive service industry
Benefits include medical insurance and paid time off.
To apply, please call 814-297-6233 or email [email protected]
Copyright © 2022 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.