Featured Local Job: Class B CDL Concrete Truck Driver
Heeter Lumber, Inc. currently has and opening for an experienced Class B CDL truck driver to deliver ready mix concrete with rear discharge mixer trucks.
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour
Number of openings for this position: 1
- 8-hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
A part-time applicant will be scheduled to work only when concrete is scheduled, with an expected layoff period during winter.
A full-time applicant will be scheduled to work a regular schedule of 40+ hours per week. When not delivering concrete, the full-time employee will manage the lumber and building material storage areas and ensure the customers get the material they have purchased.
- Deliver Ready Mixed concrete to customer location
- Clean and maintain delivery vehicles
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Valid CDL license
Apply in person at 101 Short Street, Sligo, or at any of their 5 locations.
Copyright © 2022 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.