Featured local Job: Office Manager
American Precast Industries, LLC, a manufacturer of precast concrete products in Clarion, PA, currently has an opening for an Office Manager.
Job ID: 2022-1122
Job Type: Full Time
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
American Precast Industries, LLC is a manufacturer of precast concrete products in Clarion, PA. Their current products range from pole bases to large retainage wall blocks. They are a fast-growing organization and looking for an individual who will be responsible for the general operation of their office.
Job Description Summary:
Opening for a full-time Office Manager to join a highly successful and motivated team. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing raw materials and office supplies, taking proper inventory, and processing accounts payable and receivable. You will also be required to produce management-level reports. A successful hire will need to have prior experience in office administration and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Experience with QuickBooks is preferred.
- Oversee general office operation
- Purchase office supplies and raw materials needed in manufacturing our products
- Oversee inventory and reorder materials in a timely manner
- Create weekly accounting reports and present to upper management
- Report office progress to senior management and work with them to improve office operations and procedures
- Enter accounts payable into QuickBooks and process payments in a timely manner
- Invoice customers and process accounts receivable in a timely manner
- Add upcoming deliveries to the company calendar and create bills of lading to distribute to staff
- Process payroll on a weekly basis
- Collect mail on a daily basis and distribute accordingly
- Help maintain the overall organization of the office and production facility
- Other responsibilities may be assigned by upper management as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in office administration and knowledge of the responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g., fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools such as Outlook Calendar
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Major holidays observed
- Waiting period may apply
- 8-hour shift (8 am – 4:30 pm)
- Monday to Friday
Pay Frequency – Bi-Weekly
American Precast Industries, LLC, does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. They are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join their team.
*Experience is a plus, but not required. They will train candidates.
*Growth opportunities based on job performance.
Qualified applicants are subject to pre-employment drug testing, physical, and background check upon receipt of conditional job offer.
Please send job application to Tom McConnell, Sales Director, [email protected] or contact at (814) 316-2754.
Copyright © 2023 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.