Featured Local Job: Special Education Supervisor
Riverview Intermediate Unit 6 has an opening for a Special Education Supervisor.
Full-time, 10-month, permanent position (210 days) Act 93 administrative position with minimum starting salary of $80,000 per year and consideration for experience given to reach a higher starting salary.
Requires valid PA certification for Special Education Supervision or Principal certification.
General Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide leadership, coordination, supervision, and management for all special education programs and services in concert with the Director of Special Education at Riverview Intermediate Unit 6, with an emphasis on the supervision of the K-12 special education programming.
- Coordinate services of RIU6 with school district personnel to meet the needs of each individual learner.
- Facilitate and implement Individualized Education Plans for students.
- Make professional development presentations to staff and district personnel.
- Provide the best care, safety, welfare, and security for the students in our care.
The listed position is available for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year and is intended to be a permanent.
Send application information to Teresa Baker via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Riverview Intermediate Unit 6, 270 Mayfield Road, Clarion, PA, 16214.
Application packet must include, but is not limited to:
- Letter of Interest
- Standard Job Application
- Transcripts, and any related training certifications for working with children.
Positions are open until filled or withdrawn.
Copyright © 2023 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.