Featured Local Job: Office Assistant / Receptionist
Clarion Center for the Arts is looking for a friendly, organized and self-motivated person to join our team as an in-person Office Assistant/Receptionist.
- Assisting the Office Manager with any office related tasks
- Preparing new student folders and gifts
- Assisting with new student onboarding
- Preparing handouts and newsletters
- Helping parents with any in-person needs and questions
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Assisting with preparations for events
- Processing payments and deposits
- Helping the Director and teachers with other classroom and program needs
Position requires proficiency in:
- Google Sheets, Docs and Drive
- Learning how to use our online accounts management software and other business apps such as Trello, Pipedrive and Cognito Forms
- Engaging with customers and students in a friendly manner
- Compensation will begin at a rate of $10.00 per hour for an average of 10 hours per week.
Due to the nature of the business, this position has a specific evening schedule. At minimum, the Assistant/Receptionist is needed at the front desk from 5:30-8:00pm Monday-Thursday. Some help with our weekend shows (4 times a year) may be requested.
Our employees do receive a 30% discount on all classes for their children and themselves.
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Copyright © 2023 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.