Featured Local Job: Early Intervention (EI) Coordinator
Clarion County has an opening for an Early Intervention (EI) Coordinator.
Position: Early Intervention (EI) Coordinator
Exempt, Full-Time, 80 hours per pay.
Department: Developmental Disability (DD), Clarion, PA.
Pay Grade: $36,101.93 – $46,877.78/annually.
- Up to family coverage for health, dental, and vision insurance effective first of the month after date of hire (employee pays 12.5% of premium, county pays 87.5%).
- $1,500 stipend if you do not need the county insurance.
- Life insurance coverage at no cost to employees.
- 20 vacation days (exempt allocation), 3 personal days per year, 10 sick days per year, 13 paid holidays off.
- Enrollment in Clarion County’s Pension plan (vested after 5 years, eligible to retire at 55 with 20 years of service).
POSTING DATE: Wednesday, September 13, 2023.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Wednesday, September 27, 2023, at 4:00 p.m
HOW TO APPLY
A County application and copy of your transcripts are required to be considered for the advertised vacancy.
Applications are available at:
Copyright © 2023 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.