Featured Local Job: Mental Health Worker
Abraxas I is hiring Mental Health Workers to work directly with adolescents at our residential mental health program, located in the heart of Allegheny National Forest, near Marienville, Pennsylvania.
Shift: Days and Evenings 7 am to 3 pm and 3 pm to 11 pm.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical & Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Savings Plan
- Life Assistance Program (LAP)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program required; degree in an area of human services preferred.
- Must possess a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass physical and pre-employment drug/alcohol screening.
- Must pass criminal background check investigation.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required.
For more information about this position follow the link to the Abraxas Youth and Family Services website.
Copyright © 2023 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.