Powered by Max Banner Ads
Featured Local Job: Class A CDL Driver, Asphalt Luter Needed in Strattanville
Hager Paving, Inc. is looking for team-oriented, hardworking, and motivated individuals to join our crew.
The following full time-seasonal-positions are available:
- Class A CDL Driver for triaxle dump
- Asphalt Luter
- Driver must have valid CDL and DOT medical certification
- Must have Good Safety Record, clean MVR & Stable Work History
- Applicants must pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen, and driver record check.
- No violations of DOT drug/alcohol requirements
No violations of the following within the preceding 36 month period:
- DUI or reckless driving in any motor vehicle;
- License suspension or revocation for more than 30 days;
- Conviction of an “at-fault” accident.
-Applicants must be dependable, and in good physical condition.
-Be available to work flexible hours, and willing to work outdoors in any weather.
-Be available for work related travel, as needed – Majority is local work.
-Possess the ability to operate and maintain equipment as instructed.
-Familiarity with area and good communication skills are an asset.
Asphalt paving experience is preferred. Anticipated openings April 3, 2017.
Benefits include: Safe, well maintained equipment, Good pay, Simple IRA offered.
Applications are available online at www.hagerpaving.com or at Hager Paving’s office, 191 9th Street, Strattanville.
Apply in person and interview with Dena. Phone 814-764-5080 x104 to set appointment, available Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-3:30pm.
Bring completed Employment Application and Resume.
Copyright © 2017 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.