Powered by Max Banner Ads
RRR Roadhouse 2-minute Drill:
Monday, July 17, 2017 @ 12:07 AM
(Photo courtesy of Pittsburgh Pirates)
- The Pirates closed their series against the St. Louis Cardinals the same way they began it: with a walk-off win.
- Since the Steelers placed the franchise tag on Pro Bowl running back Le’Veon Bell in late February, the two sides have had almost five months to replace it with a long-term contract.
- A sweep, either way, this week against the Milwaukee Brewers would impact which path the Pirates take at the July 31 nonwaiver trade deadline.
- It might be premature to call the trade for Jose Quintana a complete success already. But if Sunday is any indication, the Chicago Cubs have found a top-of-the-rotation pitcher.
- After Roger Federer closed out a Wimbledon final that was more of a coronation than a contest with an ace, he sat in his changeover chair and wiped away tears.
2-minute Drill is brought to you by the RRR Roadhouse in the Clarion Mall.
Copyright © 2017 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.