Featured Local Job: Shiploose Coordinator
Colony Homes of Shippenville is currently looking to hire a Shiploose Coordinator:
This position reports to the Production Manager.
5 days per week: Monday – Friday; 8 hours per day: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.; ½ hour unpaid lunch, (2) 10 minute breaks, one at 10:00 a.m. and one at 2:00 p.m.; possible overtime as required.
- Daily/monthly safety inspections.
- Monitor PPE compliance.
- Keep first-aid supplies stocked.
- Assist with safety meetings.
- Work with various inspectors that visit the facility.
- Check/count ship loose materials.
- Time Management
- Some construction knowledge helpful
- 18+ years of age
- High School Diploma/GED
Job Type: Full-time
Interested individuals may apply in person or mail resume to:
20510 Paint Blvd, Shippenville, PA 16254
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.