Featured Local Job: Electricians
5 days per week: Monday – Friday; 8 hours per day: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.; ½ hour unpaid lunch, (2) 10 minute breaks, one at 10:00 a.m. and one at 2:00 p.m.; possible overtime as required.
Probationary period of 45 worked days; following probation period, benefits include health, 401k, optional eye and dental coverage, etc.
- Must read blueprints to determine locations of equipment and conformance to building and safety codes
- Use of hand tools
- Wires floors and rough wire in floors
- Rough wiring
- Finish wiring
- 18+ years of age
- High School Diploma/GED
- Motivated worker
- Electrical experience/training
- Some onsite training available
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening/physical
- Must complete probationary period
Job Type: Full-time
Interested individuals may apply in person or mail resume to:
20510 Paint Blvd, Shippenville, PA 16254
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.