CYS Contracts, Renewals for Mandated Services Reviewed by Commissioners
Clarion County Commissioners Ted Tharan, Wayne Brosius, and Ed Heasley reviewed some of the services at Tuesday mornings work session of the commissioners in anticipation of their regular meeting next Tuesday, October 8.
While commissioners could not take any formal action at the work session, the number of contracts for consideration was extensive. Most of the contracts are on an as-needed basis in case the mandated specialized services are required by CYS.
Multiple contract amendments on behalf of CYS for the fiscal year 2019 to 2020 include Next Step Pregnancy Solutions, Allegheny-Clarion Valley School District, Community Action Transitional Housing, Justice Works, Kids Count Family Psychological, Mars Home for Youth, and Youth Connection.
Another contract on the behalf of CYS is with Bethesda Children’s Hospital in Meadville for residential–community placements in the mother/baby program. The term is from July 1, 2019, to June 30, 2020, at a cost of $45.00 to $379.25 cents per day. County match is 10 to 20 percent.
Multiple contract renewals on behalf of CYS with terms from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020 include:
- Harbor Creek for residential services, institutional based the cost of $275.00 dollars per day and the county match of 20 percent.
- Pentz Run Youth Services for community residential services for dependence and delinquent youth at a cost of $113.35 to $149.70 per day with the county match of 20%.
- Pathways adolescent center for community residential and independent living placement at a cost of $150.00 to $185.00 per day the county match of 10 to 20 percent.
- BI Inc. for unit rental charge/monitoring service charge a cost of $.83 to $4.34 per day in the county match of 20 percent.
- Perseus House for intensive treatment units, residential, shelter, mother/baby community residential services, and RTF services at a cost of $217.70 to $564.56 per day plus incidentals. Per diems are $202.81 to $329.09 per day. County matches are 10 to 20 percent for incidentals in addition to Medical Assistance.
- George Junior Republic for residential placement and multiple services the cost of $78.99 to $326.36 per day and a county match of 10 to 40 percent.
- Keystone Adolescent Center for foster care in community residential placements at a cost of $75.43 to $182.60 per day in the county match of 10 to 20 percent.
- LifeSpan Family Services of Pennsylvania for specialized foster care services at a cost of $58.50 to $114.06 and a county match of 20 percent.
Copyright © 2020 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.