SPONSORED: Sarvey Insurance – Let’s Talk Insurance. Protecting Your Family Is Our Family Business.
Wednesday, October 9, 2019 @ 12:10 AM
- One in 13 Pennsylvania Drivers is uninsured.
- According to the CDC, your odds of dying as a result of an injury sustained in an automobile crash are 1 in 77.
- The average driver will be in a car accident once every 18 years.
- The #2 cause of accidental death in the U.S. is auto accidents.
- Your odds of having your home burn down are 1 in 3,000.
- In Pennsylvania, your odds of hitting a deer are 1 in 63 drivers.
- One in 360 homes in Pennsylvania will be burglarized.
- If you qualify for Medicare on January 1, 2020 or later, you may not be able to buy Medicare Supplement Plan F or Plan C.
- One out of 200 homes will be struck by lightning per year.
- Pennsylvania averages about 17 tornados per year; in 2019, we have had 22.
- There is a victim of identity theft every 2 seconds – about 1 in 15 Americans will become a victim of identity fraud.
- Every day, almost 30 people in the U.S. die in drunk driving crashes.
- In Pennsylvania, you are most likely to be hit by a drunk driver between the hours of noon and 4:00 PM.
- Did you know that if you are Medicare eligible and do not have credible prescription drug coverage that you can be financially penalized?
Better Solutions for:
- Medicare Supplements
- Dental Plans
- Rx Drug Plans
- Medicare Advantage
- Health Plans
- Life Insurance and Annuities
Give the Sarvey Insurance a call at 814-849-5348 or stop in their building at 273 Allegheny Blvd., Brookville, Pa. 15825, on Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Copyright © 2019 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.