SPONSORED: Do You Know Someone Who Works for UFP Parker, LLC? July is Double Referral Bonus Month!
They believe their own employees are a valuable recruiting source, and in the past, have referred many of their best candidates. As a result, UFP Parker has created a standard Employee Referral Program to encourage greater employee involvement in identifying qualified and talented individuals for hourly production employment within the organization.
Normally, the payout for their Employee Referral Program is $800.00. For the month of July, they have DOUBLED the amount to $1,600.00!
Bonus is made in three payments:
$300.00 at 60 days, $500.00 at 120 days, and an additional $800.00 at one year of service*
To be eligible as an applicant for the referral bonus, you must include the name of a current UFP Parker, LLC employee in the “Reference” section of your application and be interviewed within the month of July.**
UFP Parker, LLC currently has multiple openings in both their Emlenton and Parker locations – competitive wages and production bonus with most positions.
Employees of UFP Industries enjoy many benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and hospital indemnity insurance
- Nine paid holidays
- 40 hours unpaid vacation after 60 days, 40 hours paid vacation after a year
- Too many more to list!
If you are interested in seeing where your future with UFP Parker, LLC can lead, you can apply online at WWW.UFPI.COM/CAREERS
Any questions may be directed to Shelly Kaltenbach, Field Recruiter.
Email: [email protected]
Cell (call or text): 814-316-1033
Walk-in applications can be taken at our Parker location, 116 N River Ave. Parker, PA 16049.
*Both employees must remain employed and free of any disciplinary reports for violating a safety policy to be eligible for payout.
** All full-time benefit-eligible employees are encouraged to participate in the program; however, the following employees are not eligible for the referral program:
- Managers/supervisors for referrals within their own teams
- Employees in a production, plant, sales, or general management role
- Employees in recruitment positions within the Human Resources Department
- Local HR Administrators
Additionally, the following referrals would not be eligible for the referral program:
- Applicants who have applied to the company on their own or through an employment agency within the past year
- Current non-UFP temporary employees
- Rehired employees who have worked for any of the Universal Companies at any time within the past three years
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.