Clarion Hospital Reports 18 New COVID-19 Cases, One Additional Death
The previous report was released on Monday, January 25, 2021.
Butler Health System COVID-19 Update January 27, 2021:
Total tests thru 1/26/2021: 11,295
Test obtained at CH outdoor facility: 9,557
Butler Memorial Hospital
Total tests thru 1/26/2021: 36,932
Tests obtained at BMH outdoor facility: 15,504
Hospital Inpatients as of 1/27/2021, 10:00 a.m.:
Clarion Hospital: 1 patients. 0 suspected. 1 confirmed. 0 ICU.
DOH reporting: Clarion Hospital reported one additional death on 1/25/2021.
Butler Memorial Hospital: 31 patients. 0 suspected. 31 confirmed. 5 ICU.
– Group “1A,” as defined by the PA Department of Health, is currently eligible for the vaccine.
– There is not nearly enough vaccine available to accommodate Group 1A. BHS must make priority decisions about how to fairly and equitably distribute vaccine.
– At this time, scheduling requests are limited to healthcare workers and individuals age 75 or older.
– Scheduling requests are suspended until more vaccine is received.
– When re-opened, scheduling will continue to be limited to healthcare workers and individuals age 75 or older.
– PA DOH distribution and future deliveries remain unpredictable.
– Wear a mask.
– Maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
– Avoid events and gatherings. They contribute to and cause community spread.
– Cover your mouth and nose when in public spaces. Wash your hands frequently. Don’t touch your face. Cover coughs and sneezes.
– If you feel sick, stay home.
Specimen Collection Sites
The specimen collection site in Clarion is at 22631 Rt. 68, Clarion, PA 16214.
The specimen collection site in Butler is at 304 Delwood Road, Butler, PA 16001.
Note: BHS reports its data only. PA DOH data and other sources may be different due to differences in data collection and format.
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.