Clarion Hospital Reports Six New COVID-19 Cases
The previous report was released on Monday, February 22, 2021.
Butler Health System COVID-19 Update February 24, 2021:
Total tests thru 2/23/2021: 11,940
Test obtained at CH outdoor facility: 10,100
Butler Memorial Hospital
Total tests thru 2/23/2021: 39,792
Tests obtained at BMH outdoor facility: 16,375
Hospital Inpatients as of 2/24/2021, 10:00 a.m.:
Clarion Hospital: 2 patients. 1 suspected. 1 confirmed. 1 ICU.
Butler Memorial Hospital: 13 patients. 0 suspected. 13 confirmed. 4 ICU.
– Despite significant federal and state distribution difficulties, BHS has now administered over 20,000 first doses to Butler and Clarion County residents, along with thousands of second doses to the same.
– Appointments continue to be limited by doses received from PA DOH.
– Group “1A,” as definite by the PA Department of Health is eligible for the vaccine.
– Due to demand being far greater than supply, BHS is scheduling only a subgroup within 1A: Butler County and Clarion County residents, and patients of BHS practices, ages 65+.
– Wear a mask.
– Maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
– Avoid events and gatherings. They contribute to and cause community spread.
– Cover your mouth and nose when in public spaces. Wash your hands frequently. Don’t touch your face. Cover coughs and sneezes.
– If you feel sick, stay home.
Specimen Collection Sites
The specimen collection site in Clarion is at 22631 Rt. 68, Clarion, PA 16214.
The specimen collection site in Butler is at 304 Delwood Road, Butler, PA 16001.
Note: BHS reports its data only. PA DOH data and other sources may be different due to differences in data collection and format.
Copyright © 2021 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.